The Church was the original building on the site. Opened in 1939, just before the second world war it was a dual purpose Church and Community Centre. A dual use that is continued on the site to this day.
The Hall is about 50 ft by 30 ft with windows on either side, and an entrance lobby, that used to contain toilets, but is now used for storage. At the top of the hall is an elevated stage, about 20 ft by 12 ft, and a kitchen with stove, working surfaces and sinks. To the right of the stage is the corridor which leads to the other community rooms and the Church.
The hall in use as a Church
The hall , looking towards the Aldridge Road, Entrance